Thursday 8 September 2011

Yasmin Le Bon - forever young and eternally gorgeous

Can you believe that Yasmin will be turning 47 next month!? 

                    2011 GQ Awards


She was one of the highest earning models of the 80s, working with Chanel, Dior and Versace.  And is still in demand today with recent campaigns for House of Fraser, Marks & Spencer and her own design collection at Wallis. She has such a dewy, youthful complexion and just oozes natural sex appeal.  I want whatever she's having!!

---------------------------------------------------------

"I love experimenting with beauty products and I can’t bear to waste anything, so if a face cream or serum doesn’t suit my skin I mix it with body creams to create my own lotions."

"Tell me I can't do something and I'll do it. I shouldn't wear mini skirts, but if you feel comfortable getting your pins out, get them out."

Yasmin practises the martial art, wing chun to stay in shape - "I love nothing more than fighting."

‘When I’m cooking I’m always doing squats and lunges while waiting for the pans to boil.’

Yasmin back in the 1990's










No comments: