Tuesday 27 September 2011

Ombre Nails

Over the past few months I have been loving the Ombre Nail trend, and thought I would share this with my lovely Made-ons so that we can all brighten up our keyboards as we type away!

This is a trend that I first spotted on the Luscious Lauren Conrad


Basically, it's a manicure using five different polishes of the same tone, that graduate from light to dark.
This is a trend that most of us can jump onboard with without spending a penny, as I am pretty sure you all already have a drawer full of half used polishes in an array of colours that would love to see an airing on your nails!

The perfect, cheap way to brighten up your autumn wardrobe - go for beige/browns or greens for a sophisticated take on the look.  However the sun is set to shine over the next few days, so I say whip out your maxi dresses, don your aviators and rock ombre nails in pinks, oranges and reds and say goodbye to summer in style.

No comments: