Friday 2 September 2011

In the words of Katy Perry - TGIF

First week back at work after my summer holiday almost over ..... and you know what it hasn't been all that bad.

Caught up with all my work, been shopping, steared clear of bread and booze, felt the burn at Spinning and Kettle Fit and finished all the washing and ironing just in time for the weekend - whoo hoo.

Today I decided to sport a summery style outfit in the vain hope of encouraging the weather to cheer its self up.  Not sure that it will work but at least it gives me chance to flash my tanned pins before the holiday tan fades away.

I'm a big fan of a high waisted look with a pretty vest / blouse tucked in to give the illusion of a waspish waist.  This particular outfit comprises of a pair of culottes - I know, it's a bit Tammy Girl circa 1996 but don't knock it til you've tried it.  They look like a skirt but without any of the worry of a gust of wind exposing your knickers - genius!




Top - Primark
Culottes - River Island
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - Topshop
Ring - Primark

No comments: