Friday 16 September 2011

Friday Fun & Frolics

Things that make me...smile...feel chic...reminisce
...feel inspired

  
vintage Carrie Bradshaw - I don't think I'll ever tire of watching  Sex & The City re runs



Grace Coddington - one of the people I look up to most in the world.  Her vision and creative flair is something I can only ever aspire to


 
because sometimes all it takes is a cute dog picture to brighten up a day :-)



how beautiful and romantic is this table setting...love it



James Brindley window display....one of my fave shops (jamesbrindley.co.uk)



Banksy's Balloon Girl originally released in 2004 - is she trying to grab the solitary red balloon or has she intentionally let it go?  For such a simple piece so much can be read into it. 
"There is always hope" (the grafitti image had this message on)


Happy Friday lovely ladies, I'll leave you with this little saying.....

A woman is like a teabag-you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water!

No comments: