Thursday 29 September 2011

Shabby Chic

I urge all my Made-Ons that love all things shabby chic / rustic / beachy / french to check out the fabulous Sandy's blog - paintmewhite.com

Sandy upcycles old furniture and describes herself as a treasure hunter.  Her blog is filled with beautiful pieces of quaint and quirky furniture - it is a haven for home decor ideas.


A few examples of Sandy's handywork
How dreamy is this bedroom? - I want pom pom's above my bed!!



so simple but so effective, love it

j'adore this lamp - this is home decor with personality!

technology meets rustic and what a lovely pairing they make (love the curtains on the cupboards, a brilliant way of hiding dvds etc)

 
Sandy's store "Paint Me White" in the Woolloongabba Antiques Centre, Melbourne Australia


2 comments:

Rachel Platt said...

Fab piccies! I am going to attempt to paint some of our pine furniture in a shabby chic style when we move house and this has inspired me :)

Unknown said...

They're v inspiring arent they .. you'll have to send me pics of your handywork and I'll show them on here!