Wednesday 28 September 2011

Green With Envy

How gosh darn gorgeous is this TopShop playsuit! If you look closely you will see the print is made up of poodles, rabbits and cats - "such fun" (courtesy of Miranda's mum - FYI Miranda is officially theee best comedy programme EVER).  I love the neck tie detail on it as well, so cute and flirty.

I'm currently going through a bit of an obsession with the colour green at the moment, I don't know what it is about green, but it just makes me feel confident and happy.  And as long as it continues to make me feel that way, I shall continue to wear it with pride - be it on my blouse, necklace or nails.

Topshop - £50 (topshop.com)
Wear With: black opaque tights, black block heels, a few thin gold bracelets, red or rouge noir nails, and bedhead hair (or if you have long hair, a messy side ponytail tied with a black ribbon).

No comments: