Wednesday 4 January 2012

Thank You H&M for helping to banish the January Blues

warning - the following images may cause a weakening of the knees!
David Beckham has produced a nine-piece collection of bodywear for H&M.  With prices starting at just £9.99 and available nationwide from February 2nd these would make a perfect gift for the man in your life this Valentine's day.
Although I do think that these products should come with some sort of a disclaimer - "H&M makes no promise that your boyfriend/husband will look like Mr Beckham in said pants; they are good quality and good value - but we aren't miracle workers!"
“Over the past year, I’ve been developing my Bodywear range with my team and I’m extremely positive about what we have designed and produced.....The final piece in the jigsaw was a retail partner who has the vision and capability to distribute these products globally. In H&M we have found the perfect partner to collaborate with going forward.”
Sorry David, I didn't read a thing you just said there; I was far too busy looking
at your massive........quiff :-)

No comments: