Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sparkle Challenge Roundup and Highlights


So, on December 1st I set myself a little challenge - to wear something sparkly / glitery / sequiny each and everyday throughout December....and you know what - I did it!!  I even have a few sparkly items that I never got chance to wear!  On Monday I shall be posting a full breakdown of EVERY sparkly piece in my wardrobe, so you can all truly see that I was a magpie in my previous life!

Here are some pics of the second half of December.....more to follow over the weekend (when I get them off Mr ETM's camera!)






stars and sparkles






My new favourite drink!


"There's always time for a bow" a quote from the film Arthur Christmas and a phrase that I have taken as my own from now on!






The final day of the sparkle challenge could mean just one thing - time to get my favourite sparkly jumper out!




Christmas shoes from Mr ETM (the boy has good taste - well obviously, he picked me didnt he!!!??)


Channelling Desperate Scouswives - I have a girl crush on Gillian!



No comments: