Tuesday 10 January 2012

Bargain Alert!!

OMG my favourite dress from last summer is on sale at H&M for just £2.99!!!

I know summer feels like an awfully long way away right now, but this is a bargain not to miss out on.  And we all need something to look forward to in these bleak "limbo" weeks between Christmas and Spring.



I wore this dress in the Maldives and Spain last year and it is sooo comfy and light weight but what I loved most about it was the colours; the pink and beige make it quite unusual and it really brings out your tan.   It is sheer, so you can either throw it over a bikini in the day time or with a nude slip under to wear for an evening meal or cocktail.


So go on grab yourself a summer bargain...in January!


P.S I loved this dress so much, I bought it in black too!




No comments: