Tuesday 29 November 2011

Victorious Victoria

Last night saw Victoria Beckham officially welcomed into the fashion fold.  She won the Designer Brand of the Year at the 2011 British Fashion Awards proving she's so much more than a pout and a stare!



"I would like to thank the British fashion industry for your support, I'd like to thank my team, you all know who you are, your focus, your creativity - Simon Fuller, my parents, my kids and my husband. Without him I wouldn't have had the courage to do what I am doing."

Beautiful Behind - loving the updo and the perfectly tanned smooth shoulders and back (no "bacne" on VB!) This is high maintenance at its finest
Mrs Beckham has built a brand and a career in fashion to be proud of.  “Though I'm trying to take baby steps, the business is growing very quickly," she said. "Our turnover year-over-year has increased over 120 per cent. I think by anyone's standards that's very impressive."

The A-List love a VB creation, with celebs both sides of the pond rocking her signature hour glass silhouette dresses

Cheryl Cole
Kim Kardashian

Elle Macpherson

Katherine Jenkins
Leighton Meester

Jennifer Hudson


Victoria I salute you xx


No comments: