Friday 11 November 2011

Christmas Scrooges Look Away Now!

I know that some of you will be tutting and closing your browser down when you see a post about Christmas in November - but bah humbug to ya -

I FLIPPIN LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!


When my lovely friend Sophie Barley emailed me with the exciting news that the John Lewis Christmas was out I just had to YouTube it asap....and folks, it was worth it. 


Come on, this Friday get festive with me; I promise it will warm  your hearts :-)


Big Thumbs up to Adam & Eve advertising agency and Director Dougal Wilson - your ad is everything I want in a Christmas ad and so much more!

P.S - After watching this, I've decided I sooo need a Gruffalo costume!

All I need now is to see the Coca Cola advert (Holidays are Coming...) and then I will officially be embracing Christmas 2011 (43 sleeps people!)



No comments: