Tuesday 29 November 2011

Let's Sparkle Challenge

Made-ons less than 48 hours til December - which means I will be officially allowed to break out the baubles and whack on Mariah Carey; but more importantly I can don a sequin or two!

My challenge to you for the month of December is to wear something with sparkles / glitter / sequins every day until January 1st - it can be a full on sequin dress or just a nod to the trend in the form of glitter nail polish. 

Take a photo of your outfit(s) on your iPhone (other phones are available!) and email it to me - emmataylormade@live.co.uk or send me a text with the piccie on (this option is obviously just for those who already have my number - not about to post my phone number on the world wide web!) and each Friday I will create a montage of your glittertastic looks.

I will share my looks with you every day....and I will try not to repeat an outfit (which is going to be a challenge!)

* L E T 'S S P A R K L E *
shoes - necklace - trophy jacket - nails - tshirt - dress - headband - earrings


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







1 comment:

Caroline said...

What a great idea! :)
C.x