Tuesday 22 January 2013

A Walk In The Snow

I donned my wellies and went for a peaceful lunchtime walk in the snow round Valley Gardens.

I've been coming to this park since I was a little girl. My mum used to take me to the swings and we'd play tennis there in the summer.

My boarding school was a two minute walk away, so in my teenage years I often used to escape here for a moments peace and quiet (or to meet a boy!!).

The gardens looked particularly picturesque today in the snow. I really enjoyed wandering around listening to music (on shuffle..always interesting!) and taking photographs.

I even ventured into the deep dark woods in search of the Gruffalo...but he was nowhere to be found today :)



pretty prickles

Peace, Love & Snow



I see blue skies....it's been a while!

snow love :-)





Is that the Gruffalo I hear??

No comments: