Wednesday 16 January 2013

A Little About Me


My style icon(s): Audrey Hepburn, Olivia Palermo, Aimee Song, Anna dello Russo and Nicole Richie

I'll never part with my Chanel pearls and my pussy cat Prince Harlow

Neon & Neon(!) is my favourite colour combination

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day (protein shakes have changed my life....and my figure)



I collect nail polishes, necklaces and books
 
When I hear Crazy In Love I instantly want to dance

A Celine bag is on my wish list right now
 
Clique is my favourite song on my playlist

I practically live in blouses, black tapered trousers and neckswag

Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel is my tried and true beauty secret

Bakewell Tart is almost always my pudding of choice

I never leave home without my iphone, blotting pads and lipstick

My neckswag necklaces are my signature accessory

I admire and look up to Grace Coddington, Miranda Kerr & Anna Wintour

Winter is my favourite season

I splurge on my husband

If I could live anywhere it would be LA

My SkyPlus is always recording episodes of Homeland, True Blood, Girls, Grimm and Keeping up with the Kardashians

My bodyspiration is Candice Swanepoel
 
Morning is my favourite time of the day

Favourite exercise - dead lifts

Least favourite exercise - burpees

If I could have anyone's hair it would have to be Lily Aldridge's

 
 
 




No comments: