Monday 20 August 2012

Monday Evening.....

This evening I am looking forward to some post weekend relaxing and pampering.



I'm going to kick proceedings off with an epsom salt bath - great for stress relief and relieving muscle cramps.  Whilst I'm laying in the bath (watching an episode of Poirot on the laptop!)  I'll use a facial exfoliator and face mask to remove all the impurities on my skin from a weekend spent in the city.

When I get out of the bath I'll moisturise head to toe with a body butter, spending a good ten minutes massaging it in (circular motions, towards the heart).

Then manicure time....I'm thinking of cracking open a bottle of sparkly polish, why the heck not eh!
And finally i'll grab a liquid eye mask out of the fridge and lye back on the sofa with it on whilst I wait for my nail polish to dry.

Happy Days! xo





No comments: