Monday 13 August 2012

Get Shorty

I know it's only Monday, but I am already excited for the weekend as I am going to Manchester with some lovely friends of ours.  So it's time to think about what to wear for our night out on the tiles.  I'm thinking of breaking out a pair of black lace shorts...but what to wear with them?  I'm a particular fan of the shorts and blouse combo. 

I'm using these lovely ladies as inspiration for outfit planning - who do you think is rocking the shorts look best?


Laura Whitmore - love a shorts and blouse combo, perfect combo of ladylike and minx!


Ashley Simpson - orange leather shorts, sounds wrong, looks FAB


Pinterest - love EVERYTHING about this look, effortlessly cool


LeAnne Rymes


Ali Larter - ladies that lunch look


Rosie Huntington Whitely - Coachella chic (I bow at your pedicured feet beautiful lady)


Ashley Tisdale - rock chick

No comments: