Friday 24 August 2012

Friday Favourites

A few of my favourite things from the past seven days....
 
Favourite item of clothing
My new Zara blouse - parrots and studs galore



Favourite Decor
I love this romantic, whimsical bedside table layout.
It has encouraged me to have a bit of a re jig this Bank Holiday weekend and play around with the furniture and accessories in our bedroom (image from Gal Meets Glam).


Favourite Saying 

Favourite Sequin Look
Bringing sexy back - what a fab combination of sequins and coral stones - a definitely swoon worthy dress


Favourite Celebrity Hair
Amber Heard - I loved her as a blonde, but I really love her an ombre haired beauty


Favourite Bow(s)
Combining two of my favourite things - Chanel and Bows *dream shoes*


Favourite Recipe
Scallop BLT!!

On that drool worthy note I shall love you and leave you.
Happy Bank Holiday my lovely made-ons
 
Love ELT xo
(Emma Louise Taylor - Eat Love Train)
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bedside table arrangement. Think I may do some reshuffling myself!