Tuesday 28 August 2012

Instagram Weekend

Morning Made-ons...hope you all had a fun filled Bank Holiday and are fit and well this Tuesday :-)
 
Here's a taster of what I got up to this weekend.
Love ELT xo


After my post on Friday of the gorgeous bedside table I decided I'd have a go at "sprucing my area!!" Here is the result - what do you reckon?
I picked out a few of the same brand nail polishes with pretty lids (Chanel and TopShop) and displayed them in an empty Mulberry box.  I put one of our Vera Wang candle sticks to good use; rather than it being hidden away in a box in the kitchen.  From my bookshelf I picked out two Audrey Hepburn books.  An old school polaroid of me and Mr ETM.  Our favourite wedding card with the date of our wedding on and the fabulous handmade personalised notebook gifted to me by the amazing Sew Lulu.  Ooh and two bedtime essentials - pot of eye serum and hand cream!
 

ready for a trip to Butterfly World with Mr ETM and the nephew
top - TopShop, trousers - H&M, trainers - ASOS
 

Bank Holiday lunch and drinks with some lovely friends
top - TopShop, jeans - H&M, shoes - Marks & Spencer, clutch - River Island
 

jacket - H&M, necklace - TopShop
 

arm candy
claw - ASOS
cuff - Balenciaga
bangle - House of Harlow
 

Monday afternoon - fashion research on the internet and nail painting with this fab Models Own "Ibiza Mix" glitter polish

No comments: