Friday 2 December 2011

Sparkle Challenge - Day Two

December 2nd
Today I Am Wearing - a sequin jacket, glitter nails and a bling-tastic bracelet
This is one of my favourite pieces from my ecclectic wardrobe.  I wore this over a dress for my now sister-in-law Victoria's wedding in December 2009 - it was a magical, romantic, snow filled day.
The groom the morning of the wedding - gathering his thoughts for the most important day of his life (so far!)


December 19th 2009 - A Very Special Day
You can't go wrong with a sequin jacket; throw over a tshirt and jeans for a laid back glam look (this jacket is from Topshop).

Seeing as it's Friday I thought I'd go one step further and sport a selection of sparkly accessories -
Bow Necklace - Topshop
Bracelet - Spanish Market
Hair Slide - Accessorize

Ordinarily I wouldn't be sporting so much "bling" in the office, but now that the Christmas Period has officially arrived I am all about excessorising - more is most definitely more!



 This gecko bracelet was a little find by Mr ETM in a spanish market on holiday this summer. 

I love a bit of co-ordination - I try to always theme my outfits round a colour scheme.  I wanted to pick up the iridiescent shades of the jacket with a lilac and glittery nail varnish.

Lilac nail colour - Marks & Spencer
Sparkly nail laquer - Primark

Go forth into the weekend and sport some sequins with pride my lovely made-ons xx


No comments: