Monday 5 December 2011

Sparkle Challenge - Day Four

December 4th
Today I am Wearing - glittery nails

My lovely friend Fiona gave me a silver sparkly nail polish and a black glitter eyeliner to help me out with the Sparkle Challenge.  So I had a go at doing something a little different with my nails today.....



Apply 2 coats of black polish.  Make sure this is dry completely before the next step.   
Take a piece of tape and put it on your nail at a diagonal angle. It’s easiest to tape all of your nails at once so are not messing around with tape with wet nail polish.
Apply the silver sparkly polish as if you are painting your whole nail – just the one coat is enough. Let the paint dry for about 5 minutes and then remove the tape slowly. 
Then finally apply a top coat and Ta-Da! black and silver nails :-) What do you think?




Here is a selection of my sparkly excessories
Add any of these to an all black ensemble to take it from drab to fab!

No comments: