Wednesday 7 December 2011

Sparkle Challenge - Day Seven

December 7th
Today I Am Wearing - spots and stars!


At first glance you may be thinking, where is the glitter and sparkle today?  Fear not I haven't thrown the towel in, I've just gone for a more discreet take on the challenge today with a few sparkly accents instead.


iphone cover - ebay

bangle - Accessorize

hairband - River Island
This is one of my favourite and most comfy hairbands; girls I'm sure you feel my pain when I say there's nothing worse than a hairband headache!


This is the favourite part of my outfit today - star spangled nails :-)
I've painted a maroon colour (topshop - "paint it on") then over the top I applied a clear polish with fleckles of stars.  I love them - they keep catching in the light as I type and making me smile.

No comments: