Thursday 6 October 2011

I Heart Red


I wanted to share with you my latest discovery - Red Magazine.  Some of you may already be avid readers, but until this summer I had never even thought of picking up a copy.  I had in my head that it was too "grown up" for me.  However in June this year as I was stood in WHSmiths looking for a mag to read on the plane my eyes were drawn to the free Jemma Kidd lipgloss that came with Red (that and the fact Cat Deeley was on the cover - I love her!) 
It was a brilliant read, covering a wide range of topics - fashion, beauty,  celebreties, real lfe stories, home decor, holidays and cooking.  The articles are interesting and written in a really easy to read, non condescending tone. 


I have signed up for a year's subscription for just £12 (each issue is normally £3.80, so this is a massive saving). 
To join me and subscribe just click on the following link - www.subscribe2.co.uk/red/IA93

Happy Reading!

xXx

P.S I'd love to hear about your favourite magazines, be it Heat or Angler's Monthly!
so do post a comment or send me an email emmataylormade@live.co.uk

No comments: