Tuesday 11 October 2011

I am seriously loving River Island at the moment.  They have some fab statement pieces in, and best of all everything is so colourful and bright - no winter greys to see here thank you.

These are a few of my wish list items....

The term killer heels could have been coined expecially for these bad boys. Platform, leopard print and studs - I'm in frickin shoe heaven.
£65

I love the pleats and curved hem of this skirt.   Wear with black tights and a slim fit sweater for a look Blair Waldorf would
be proud of
£28

As my regular readers will know, I heart blouses - big time.  And this beauty is calling me - the bow necktie, the purple shoulders, the cute Downton Abbey cuff sleeves - I die
 
School bag chic.  Love the colour blocking of this bag and the size and shape make it a great daytime bag.  Just think how good it would look hanging on your arm with a black funnel neck winter coat - tres chic and fun. 
£35

 
Bright Pink 3/4 Sleeve Blazer.  Love the relaxed, boyfriend shape of this jacket.  Throw over a party dress for a stylish winter warmer cover up.
£45

Head down to RiverIsland or visit their website (http://www.riverisland.com/) to see their full range of colurful winter stock.




No comments: