Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween...Eat, Drink & Be Scary!


"Eye of newt, and toe of frog, wool of bat, and tongue of dog, adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, lizard's leg, and owlet's wing.  For a charm of powerful trouble, like a hell-broth boil and bubble." William Shakespeare

 
Any excuse for a bow! (carved by Mr ETM)

 
Chanel Pumpkin - tres chic! (as seen on Harper's Bazaar Arabia page)

 
Halloween Sylvanian Family style (children of the 1980's will appreciate this pic!)


 
Ring Master Taylor
  
miaow!


 
I loved my top hat...want to wear it every day!
   
Makeup courtesy of MAC @ Harvey Nichols Leeds


 
Witch Pumpkin (my work competition attempt last year)

 
I'm not very good at the scary Halloween costume thing am I!
   
Mr ETM however is!

  
black lace + contact lenses = trick or treat time

  
Harlow Pumpkin (carved by Mr ETM)


Love Hearts Halloween (carved by Mr ETM)

The clever and creative folks at Refinery29 designed some fabulous pumpkins this year, these are my favourite ones....


 Louis Vuitton pumpkin
 PUMP-kin
 Miu Miu inspired
 Stud-kin

They're pretty darn fab arent they - time to up my game next year and try and get my creative cap on and get out the glitter glue!

Looking forward to this Halloween evening......
** the lounge filled with tea lights and pumpkins
** blankets and plumped up cushions on the sofa
** scary dvd (Wolfman)
** hotel chocolat boo! choccy treats (courtesy of the lovely Jennifer Knowlson)
** M&S halloween popcorn 
** jug of blood (aka cherry juice!)
** switch off the lights and quick, jump onto the sofa and snuggle with Mr ETM before the bogeyman gets me!!! 

Happy Halloween my lovely made-ons.  Whatever you are doing this evening, have fun and stay safe...no tricks - just treats xxx


P.S - how gosh darn cute and funny is this halloween costume!  Why carry a Chanel bag when you can be a Chanel bag :-)




No comments: