Wednesday 17 August 2011

Things I'm Looking Forward To.......

1) Kim Kardashian's Wedding
* Saturday 20th August 2011 *

I will hold my hands up and shout it loud and proud - I bloody love Keeping Up With The Kardashians - no guilty pleasure, just pure unadulterated love for the programme.  And as such, my excitement for Kim n Kris's wedding on Saturday is palpable!  What will her Vera Wang dress be like, how will they manage to kiss at the alter with that height difference :-)  What colour bridesmaids dresses will Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and  Kylie be wearing?  What crazy OTT decorations will befit the wedding venue (considering they had miniature ponies and that was only at their engagement party, lord knows what to expect from the big day itself!!)  Will Bruce walk Kim down the aisle, what celebrity "friends" will be there as guests - sooo many questions!
What is concerning me is the fact that I am going on holiday on Friday to Spain, and will have no access to the internet - which means no Daily Mail pics, or Kardashian sister tweets - how will I find out all the gory details - do you think the Spanish press consider a Kardashian wedding as newsworthy?! 
Guess I'll just have to wait til I get back, and then watch the E! 10 hour special :-)








2) First Sighting of Victoria Beckham

It has been over five weeks now since baby Harper Seven Beckham was welcomed into the world, and well over that since we last saw VB.  Holed up in Spielberg's Malibu beach house, you just know that she is  scheming the most amazing re introduction into the celeb / fashion world!
Word is that she will make her first public appearence at New York Fashion Week which opens on 8th September.  I personally cannot wait to see what she will be wearing! 

One thing I dont care about, but know everyone will be scrutinising over is - what's her figure like?  Whatever it's like, she's sure to be maligned - ooh she's so thin, can't be good for her or the baby to be losing so much weight so quickly.  Or, she'll suddenly be re branded by the press as "curvy" for not having lost all 12lbs (gasp - such weight gain!!) that she  put on during pregnancy.  Well I dont care what the dress size, is I just want to see the dress! 



No comments: