Thursday 25 July 2013

Get Your Tan On

I have just discovered this false tan, it is sooooo good.   And believe me, I've tried many a fake tan in my 12 years of tanning. 
 
 
This sample tube came free with the June issue of Elle.

It's light weight, absorbs quickly, and is tinted so you can see where you have applied it.  Simple to apply for even a false tan novice.  Leaves a shimmery effect on the skin. Best applied in an evening and washed off in the morning.  So pleased with the overall effect, sunkissed, natural and not a streak to be seen. 
 
I would describe this as an elegant, grown up false tanner.
 
It comes in Dark and Light....I haven't tried the light, but don't be scared by the word dark, it really doesn't make you "overly brown."

The sample bottle was 58ml and has done 3 full body applications, so the standard bottle of  150ml should do about 10.  Available at www.rodial.co.uk for £17.50 with free p and p
Plus if you enter the code ELLE20 at the checkout you will get a 20% discount.
 
Happy Tanning! xo

No comments: