Thursday 4 October 2012

Excess is Success


October 4th has finally arrived, I feel as though I have been waiting for this day to arrive for months!

The fabulous Anna dello Russo's accessory line for H&M dropped at 9am this morning.  And I managed to get my mits on five pieces online.

Anna is a true fashion force; never afraid to pile on the jewellery, shorten the hemline and don a giant head piece and do it all with class and subtly...something easier said than done.

I cannot wait for the postman to deliver them next week...I will be sure to show you all how I will be rocking these pieces very soon. 

Here's a glimpse at the pieces I purchased:
Snake Bracelet
Dog clutch bag
Silver and emerald necklace
Turquoise cuff
Pearl statement necklace






 

“I am excited by this collaboration: this is the first time H&M involves a Fashion Director in a special project. This is the sign of an important evolution in fashion, and I am both thrilled and humbled to be the one chosen to lead it. I wanted to create precious accessories that are impossible to find. As a stylist I know accessorization is essential: it is the personal touch to any outfit. With these pieces everybody can have fun, turning an ordinary day into a fantastic fashion day"
 
Here is a small selection of some of my favourite AdR ensembles





 
 




No comments: