Wednesday 19 September 2012

Work Wear

My working week wardrobe choices....

I am always on the hunt for the perfect white tshirt.  It needs to be soft, slightly loose and opaque.
I picked up this one in the Zara sale for £5.99
 
I've been having a major clearing and tidying session in my dressing room recently and in amongst a box of things (aka crap) I found this necklace, cue much excitement thinking of all things I could pair it with.
 
This was the first day of jumper wearing!  I've decided to go slowly, rather than throwing on one of my heaviest knits and peaking too soon!  I'm working my way from fine, 3/4 length sleeves, because it is only September!
I came across this handbag whilst reorganising my wardrobe - totally forgot about it!  Mr ETM bought it for me for Christmas four years ago. 
 
This picture doesn't do this jumper justice.  It is one of my favourite knitwear items; it has soft grey sleeves and the front is all lilac, pink, blue and silver iridescent leopard print shapes.  I used these colours as the basis to my outfit, pairing it with pink and silver spiked heels, silver clutch and iridescent triangle necklace.  I do love to be co-ordinated :)
similar jumper available here
 
My goodness I look tired in this picture!
This is my army jacket's first outing.  I bought back in August and have been waiting for the cooler mornings to rock it.
I've been after one like this for ages, just plain green and loose fitting.  I think I'll be able to get a lot of wear out of this, I've planned all sorts of "looks" for it...so keep checking in on my blog to see my different takes on it. 
Jacket available here
 
As you will be able to see from these pictures, I'm a fan of a pair of cigarette pants ( I have multiple pairs of the same ones) - hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it!  I just find them so comfy and easy to wear.  I'm thinking come winter I may suffer from chilly ankles though!  So, I shall be sporting tights underneath my staple wardrobe trousers....I might even try coloured tights, I think a pop of burgundy might look rather nice.

No comments: