Friday 14 September 2012

My Favourites

A few of my favourite things at the moment.......


organised chaos - there's something theraputic about tidying your wardrobe don't you think!?
 
I heart peanut butter - I managed to step away from the Harvey Nichols display....but I'll be back for a jar of the Reese's soon!
 

American Apparell haul
 
lovely sunny day for a Christening
dress - Vintage
shoes - Marks & Spencer
necklace - Chanel
glasses - Jimmy Choo
bracelet - Accessorize
 
in the pink
Soap & Glory wonderfill cream - lines be gone with you
amazing Dior plumping and tinkling lip gloss
* new * Pink Bubbly vaseline - love the cute tin
 
gold and yellow
Barry M "lemon ice cream" nail polish
snake charmer bracelet (Accessorize)
obsessed with triangles, pyramids and spikes at the mo! I've been after a simple triangle necklace for a while and this one fits the bill perfectly (TopShop)
 
"Glamorous Magnolia" smells divine plus the bottle is super cute

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your wardrobe!