Friday 28 September 2012

Friday Fashion Favourites





Love Nicoletta Reggio's style, she always look so fabulous without looking too "try hard"
This outifit jumped out at me for it's simplicity and clever accessorising.
A simple white tea and denim jacket have been lifted into lust worthy - by simply adding a pop of colour in the red trousers, customising the jacket with studs and some lovely neck and arm swag.

Less than one week til Anna del Russo's accessories range with H&M drops and I CANNOT WAIT!!

I can't get enough of khaki and military clothes at the moment, the colourful pocket details on this jacket give it that extra pazazz :)

I really hope wedge trainers aren't a flash in the pan tried because I bloody love them! These little Nike Liberty beauties are so gorgeous.

Happy Friday my lovely MadeOns xo

No comments: