Tuesday 15 May 2012

Feel Fit - Be Fit

Good Morning Made-Ons!

I have decided to combine my two passions - Fashion and Fitness

I have always been a lover of style and fashion, but my love fitness is relatively new.  These past 10 months I have well and truly caught the fitness bug.  This is coming from a girl that used to detest PE at school, and the thought of slipping on a tracksuit filled me with dread.  But now, I flipping love it - working out gives me more energy, puts me in a good mood and gives me confidence in my body.

I would like to share my motivation, exercise and diet tips and techniques with you on this blog.  So please keep checking in over these next few weeks - summer (believe it or not!) is just round the corner, it's time to peel off the layers and expose some skin.  And I want you to feel like best version of you that you can possibly be....whilst also looking super stylish to boot! xoxo


Train Hard - Love The Results



No comments: