Thursday 16 February 2012

people and things I'm lovin this week......

Delightful Duo
Gwyneth Paltrow (in Stella McCartney) and Rihanna (in Armani) both rocking
cutaway black dresses at the Grammy's.  Both so beautiful and both so different.

All of a Glow 
Pregnancy clearly suits Miss Miller.  I think the combination of her clear complexion, soft makeup, loose updo and confident pout makes Sienna look just stunning in this photo.

 Meow

Question - what do you get when you cross two of my favourite things - makeup and cats?
Answer - purrfection!

Paul and Joe have designed a range of makeup featuring pussy cats.  They are almost too gorgeous to use.  Just look at the paw prints on the lipstick and the cat's head on the blusher - I totally need one of these items in my makeup box....actually scrub that, if I had one of these beauties they'd be proudly displayed on my dressing table.















Never too late for a Valentine's treat for your man :-)
On a recent girly holiday my friends and I spotted these eggs in Malaga Airport, we were intrigued, so stepped inside the shop to watch the "how to video" - after much hilarity we realised exactly what they were ..... a male masturbator!  Well that was it, I had to buy one!  I'll be honest it was the packaging and novelty effect that drew me in, but I can confirm that they are a fun addition to the bedroom ;-) 
There are a variety to choose from (I went for the heart one seeing as it was Valentine's day) but there are 6 others to choose from - Silky, Spider, Stepper, Twister, Wavy and Clicker!



 Available at http://www.tenga.co.uk/shop-tenga/tenga-eggs/ for £9.99 each (or 7 euros at Malaga airport if your passing!)



Champagne Anyone?
 I totally need to get one of these for our office - a tiddled workplace is a happy workplace!!


"sweat is just fat crying" (as tweeted by Jodie Marsh)

I am loving working out at the moment, I've really got the fitness bug and enjoy seeing and feeling my body shape change (and tighten).  Although I don't want to be as ripped as Miss Marsh, I totally admire her dedication to getting the body she has (and in just 8 weeks!)
I find myself watching Jodie Marsh: Body Builder once a week for a bit of self motivation (oh the joys of sky plus)


For me, Kettle Bell classes have worked wonders; my arm strength has improved dramatically and my butt is lifting (whoo!) 
I work out five times a week - two kettle bell classes, a bootcamp class on a Sunday and two Davina McCall dvd workouts at home.
I even found myself wanting to work out on holiday; so I packed my trainers and went for a 45 minute run along the beach at sunrise.  It cleared my fuzzy (cocktail induced) head and set me up for day of girly fun in the sun.
I just hope that I can keep the exercise up.  They say it takes three weeks of doing something for it to become a habit...so here's hoping I can keep up the good work and not let myself slide back into a soft, weak body!

feel the burn

My Kettle-Fit Class with the fabulous Amy Brimelow at the helm


Nail Art


How fab do these nails look!
I've just ordered a selection of nail wraps, I can't wait to start experimenting.  It will keep me occupied this weekend whilst Mr ETM is away :-(


Here's how to have a go at these leopard red nails



That's all for today Madeon's....but I'll be back very soon.  Have lots of fashion and makeup frolics to share with you over the coming weeks xx





No comments: